Tuesday 13 December 2011

its always have to be me right?

lonely. thats the best way to describe about me.
not forever alone. LOL
its juz that i always have this kind of feeling being left alone.
being left by family, friends or even myself.
i know its kinda weird. but hell yeah, i am weird guy =D
tonight i sleep alone in miat.
no people to sit beside me or to talk to.
only this lappy is my best friend since i was school kid.
but when i was left all alone, there is a new friend of mine =D
she's pretty nice and pretty. wahahhaha
she's there to accompany me.
even we knew not for long, she pretty spoting to me. wahahaha
she even wait me till i end study tonight o.o thats pretty touched.
i thought i juz wanna play2 with her to accompany me tonight coz i alone.
she really do it o.o and i was surprised. hahahha.
btw sorry to kept u waiting hor. i didn't meant to be a burden to you >okok. gudnite to you and myself too. and the nite to olls.

2 comments: